Tuesday, March 07, 2006

THE SCRAPBOOK OLYMPICS

Josiah thought he'd give scrapbooking a try.
But I think he got a little overwhelmed.
He just sat there looking at that pile of colored paper!
(Notice the new bookcase in the background! A far cry from the
apple boxes that served as bookcase for so many years!)

Carissa and I actually entered Alysun's Creative Memories Scrapbooking Olympics. We entered late so we were marathon scrapbooking! As you can see, Carissa had plenty of help. She actually finished her Yankee Scrapbook she'd been working on and I finished book 2 of our September Virginia trip. When all was said and done I actually got the Bronze Medal! Now I've moved on to scrapbooking all our iris pictures. That should keep me busy in my spare time for quite a while!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Ahhh, the joys of scrapbooking! I love it! I'm working on a special album for Andy's 21st birthday-on the 21st of this month. When done, it'll be his first 21 years in a nutshell, oh, I mean 12X12 scrapbook!

Wednesday, March 8, 2006 at 9:01:00 PM PST  
Blogger Jessi Reber said...

Nice bookcase..you didn't tell me about that. But yes, much better than the apple crates!

Thursday, March 9, 2006 at 8:29:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home