Monday, April 24, 2006

CHERRY BLOSSOM TIME!

The boys' fort in the shade of the Cherry Tree makes me nostalgic for years gone by. They had so much fun in that fort. Now Josiah is busy getting his GED in the mornings and finishing up his Senior year of Homeschool studies in the afternoon. Then he works in the yard or stacks wood for a couple of hours. He's working off his car insurance! Jeremiah is also in his last year of Post High Special Education. Dennis has vacation again this week. He has been mending and painting fences. His next project: this rotted out arbor. The weather has been just gorgeous! I've been spreading barkdust and getting all the Iris beds ready for bloom time! Only one month away now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andee said...

Love the pictures. I have some amazing things in bloom in my yard too, unfortunately they are of the dandylion/clover variety. I've recently admitted to myself that I am not a gardener. So I am learning to be content keeping my lawn mowed and viewing your backyard from a distance. Sigh.
Andrea

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 at 9:41:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home