Wednesday, May 24, 2006

THE LONG AWAITED IRIS!

Night Game
Sorry it took so long to get some Iris pictures on the blog, but I've been very busy
working in the yard. "Make hay while the sun shines", the saying goes.
I've been waiting for a rainy day. Well, we finally got some. And none to soon, Praise the Lord, as we've already been having to haul water so we could keep flowers and garden from drying up.

One of many of my personal favorites:

Sky Hook

Schortman's Garnet Ruffles

This has always been our first iris to bloom, until this year when Kantina beat it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Garnet one is my favorite today! I'm fickle though so who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 at 4:07:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home