Saturday, March 17, 2007

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!

A favorite photo from last spring!
I've been too busy enjoying gardening in the nice weather, to update the blog with some spring flower pictures. So here are the crocus under the dogwood tree for now. Soon, I hope, I'll actually photograph some of all the spring beauty bursting into bloom around me instead of just looking at it! After the bleakness of the snow pictured in the previous posts, it is so wonderful to see the yellow of the daffodils and forsythia, and the pinks of the camelias, not to mention the heavenly smell of the daphne! I know, you can't appreciate that on the blog anyway! Sorry!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Ahh, Spring! We've been working outside for the past few days and it feels soooooo great! And I agree...the color is a welcomed sight!

Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 7:42:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home