Friday, June 15, 2007

GARDEN OBSESSION

It's a rainy day and I'm afraid I got a sinus headache just going out to check and see if I needed to water anything. I don't! Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus for the rain (even if it means a sinus headache!) So I thought I'd get caught up on some indoor projects: Washed, hulled, and put the strawberries Josiah picked last night in the freezer, rehung my photo wall so the boys' senior pictures are no longer laying around on the floor, and remade all my floral arrangements to reflect summer instead of spring. I was going to make some pillows for my front porch, but just couldn't stay away from my flower garden...so I'm blogging it! I took these pictures yesterday. It's the middle of June and a lot of the iris are still blooming away!
Arbor Bouquet

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Ahhh, don't you just love June! I find myself wondering through our garden paths taking it all in...and everytime I go to the store, I find myself walking out the door with another plant :-)...just can't help myself! And yes, I was happy to have the rain too...one less day that we have to water "artificially"....yeah!

Saturday, June 16, 2007 at 6:33:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home