Wednesday, February 20, 2008

VALENTINES BENCH

By request here's a picture of the Valentines Bench. I hesitated even photographing it this time of year. It's surroundings right now are pretty bleak with spring still a couple of months away. I placed it back by the raised iris beds. It will also have iris and perenials blooming behind it, which is why I wanted a bench with no back. Anyway, something to look forward to: sitting amongst the sweet, cloying, scent of iris, soaking up the sun on a cement bench! Sounds downright reptillian, or maybe (and I like this better) very cat like!
Speaking of cats! This one's for my great niece, Emma, who loves kitties almost as much as I do!
Sheba with her kitten we call, "Little Dude", taken today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

Well, I thought I had commented on this, but I guess not...I love your bench and it looks great in it's surroundings, even in the winter! Thanks for the pic!

Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 11:54:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home