Saturday, April 19, 2008

ANIMANIACS!

Crazy, crazy weather!!
Moses is hiding out in a dry spot under a bench laying in wait for...or just watching?
You'd think this picture was taken this winter, except for the forsythia in the background!
This is Andy. He showed up one day and started helping himself to the black oiled sunflower seeds I've been throwing out every morning for the birds. At first I shooed him away, but he was so cute, and he was sharing nicely, so I named him. Remember the squirrel in "Funny Farm"?
This little guy is one of the many hummingbirds that visit our feeder hanging right in front of our kitchen window. It sure makes cooking a lot more enjoyable! Of course it takes me twice as long and I might be leaving out ingredients, but so what! I think he was especially grateful today for a handout, since all of the blossoms are covered in snow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

Wow, your irises and tuplips are so beautiful. I really love the snow pictures. You are a great photographer! Keep it up!

Sunday, June 1, 2008 at 1:32:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Brenda said...

Oops I spelled tulips wrong. Guess I was trying to invent a new nane. :)

Sunday, June 1, 2008 at 1:34:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home