Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BIRDS AND BLOOMS

Even though July has been mostly cool and cloudy, our rose, Midas Touch, and the crocosmia helped to fire it up. We're hoping we'll finally get some summer as we go into August!
The wetter and cooler weather has blessed us with green grass to go with the day lilies!
"Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: and yet ...even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field...shall He not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?" Matthew 6:28-30
Mama Robin has built her nest in our pear tree. The eggs have since hatched and she has a couple of baby birds with mouths continually open!
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake." Psalms 23:1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home